1. Pavement appeal: Make sure your property looks good from the outside. A lot of people will drive by a property first, before they make an appointment to view. Cut the grass, hire a landscaper, paint the front door or even add some flower pots to make your property more appealing.
2. De-clutter: You want any prospective buyer to be able to imagine their belongings in the property, so de-clutter and tidy up. Less clutter will also make rooms appear larger.
3. Clean, clean, clean: Your property needs to sparkle from top to bottom. You may even want to bring in professional cleaners for the day.
4. Paintwork: Are there rooms in house that have become tired or have bold colours. It is best to neutralise colours throughout making the property feel brighter and more spacious.
5. Style and accessorise: Dress the beds with fresh neutral coloured linen, dress the table for dinner, turn on lamps, add flowers and burn scented candles.